A personal view from the Lodge Historian
R W Bro Alan Tibbetts, PDepDistGM (Ontario, GL Canada)
- The manifesto system of selecting a Worshipful Master.
- Having two meetings per year outside Manchester to see other Halls and meet other Masons.
- International get-togethers including group visits to local Lodges.
- E-mail communication with members on a daily basis.
- The Community, with its variety of serious discussions, working groups and informal blogs.
- The ability to pay subscriptions and social event fees on-line.
- Worldwide membership providing contacts for personal Lodge visits or social visits.
- Worldwide membership exposing us to other workings, attitudes, experiences, procedures.
- Web site archive of photos, papers, minutes etc. to plot our progress.
- The wide range of experience, interests and skills of a diverse membership that can benefit Internet Lodge and its individual members.